bad harness

Andrew F. Gunnesch afgun at mongoose.dearborn.sgi.com
Sat Sep 12 16:32:26 GMT 1998

Hey, my car is doing the bump'n'stumble again.

If anybody has a GM engine harness that's junk or they're willing to
part with cheap, I need the 4-wire connector from the SMALL HEI
distributor (there's a pair of connectors...  a 2-wire that goes to
the coil and the 4-wire that goes into the harness...  that's the one
that I need) Please let me know asap.  I'll pay for overnight shipping
if you've got one you want to part with cheaply (or free :).  Need to
splice a new connector and wire stubs into my harness.  The connector
internal connections or the wire itself has an intermittent open that
causes my car to cut out at the most inopportune times (like at a light
or somesuch).

Thanks very much!!

--andrew