bad harness

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 18:40:09 GMT 1998

<< f anybody has a GM engine harness that's junk or they're willing to
 part with cheap, I need the 4-wire connector from the SMALL HEI
 distributor (there's a pair of connectors...  a 2-wire that goes to
 the coil and the 4-wire that goes into the harness...  that's the one
 that I need) Please let me know asap.  I'll pay for overnight shipping
 if you've got one you want to part with cheaply (or free :).  Need to
 splice a new connector and wire stubs into my harness.  >>

Hi,
   It might be faster for you to go to your local chev dealer and get one they
do carry those in stock....if they don't have your dist connector you can also
use a late model chev IAC connector as they are the same but wire colors are
different,,,,,I do have the parts to make you one if all else fails.....just
remind me of the wire colors....
-Carl Summers