Additional 68HC11 Registers?

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon Sep 14 05:21:38 GMT 1998

First question: I only have the basic data books for the 68xx series
processors.  It lists the register space.  What exactly are those
"registers"?  port I/O, A/d and the like?  If you have a list you
might send it to me.   Knowing this is GM and they had alot of them
made it could have more than normal at GM's request for their special
application.

The other think, I looked through some of the other 68xx variants, and
none of the other variants seem to have these registers (at least they
don't show them in their memory maps).

				Roger