P4 memcal socket

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Tue Sep 15 23:42:23 GMT 1998

Well,

Depending on how big your EPROM is you may have all of the address
lines there.  If the memcal is 32K, the address selection lines for
the eprom will be the computers address lines.  The extra line (MSB)
will be the eprom select or OE line.  If you have a <32k eprom then
probably you dont have all of the address lines.  You will in this
case have enough of the lower address lines to address the eprom,
and the eprom select or OE line will be a combinational logic output
based on the upper address lines.

All of the data lines should be there, and should be accessible.

All of the lines should match up with the inputs on the EPROM.

				Roger