which 3 wire O2 sensor ?

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 22 06:27:24 GMT 1998

I went to GM parts person and said give me your lowest cost 3 wire
was about $35 last year.
The heater will give better cold start emissions.
If your exhaust gas temp. fluctuates alot, the heater will help
for consistant readings.
I leave the heater on all the time, I thought I heard somewhere it
good idea to turn off at exhaust hot?
The 4th grd wire could help if you have ground loops or noise.
alex