knock retard

wayne johnson flying.monkey at juno.com
Thu Sep 24 15:35:31 GMT 1998

>Does the MAF have the screens removed and fins cut out?.  If so
>might just try a stock one.

Bruce,
Yep, screens are removed and heat sink is milled smooth to bore of MAF
sensor. I still have the stock one (screens are removed, but still have
the screens). I will put the screens back and give it a try when I return
home from vacation (may be sooner than planed, Georges is on the way).

>Can you send a bin?

Sorry, I don't have a prom reader/burner yet.

  .