What size injector?

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Thu Sep 24 17:20:31 GMT 1998

Hi Rodger

Nice to hear from ya again.

Well doing this usually is a bit of a quandry.
But you should be okay.
I would go for the stock stang injectors 19 lbs or so.
This would be adequate fueling for 240 HP.
Don't worry bout 80% since VE will fall off over
4000 rpm and you won't run static.

You will be a bit rich at idle. Bigger engines need only
a tiny bit more fuel at idle. You need the fuel at
high rpm when displacement rears its head.

gl:peter