programming is greek to me

BossOz at aol.com BossOz at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 21:39:39 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-09-24 15:18:45 EDT, goflo at pacbell.net writes:

<< Assemblers/disassemblers are often specific to uP "families",
 or even specific devices. What device you have in mind?

  Families? type of processor I assume.
What I want to do is put an injection system on a motorcycle. I hope to use GM
parts as I have several ECM hanging around, being in the repair bussiness. and
a good knowledege of how they work.
 The bike is a yamaha xs1100, 4 banger. It use's 2 pickup coils to fire the
coils. 1&4,2&3 as companions.  I believe they could be used as crank sensor.
Cam sensor would have to be added. Shouldn't be a big deal. 02, map,tps again
no big thing.
 Thinking of useing 2 throttle bodies from dodge 3.0. About the right size and
I got them. Manifolds will have to be made. And I have yet to find a source
for injectors.
  Any commets or help will be greatly appreciated.
   Thanks Mark