Caddy 472-500

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 24 23:05:49 GMT 1998

Al of those systems are rather rare, the most common was i the  Seville series
using the olds 350 engine....a
the sedan devile with 425 caddy engine was very rare, and the 500 inch version I
have never even seen, and only heard of two people in ten years that have seen
one,  noone that has actually worked on one or owned one....    very very rare
indeed......GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\