Caddy 472-500

Jim Davies jimd at vcc.bc.ca
Fri Sep 25 00:06:28 GMT 1998

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, mrvette wrote:

> Al of those systems are rather rare, the most common was i the  Seville series
> using the olds 350 engine....a
> the sedan devile with 425 caddy engine was very rare, and the 500 inch version I
> have never even seen, and only heard of two people in ten years that have seen
> one,  noone that has actually worked on one or owned one....    very very rare
> indeed......GENE

There has been a Caddy 500 CI intake kicking around our shop for about 10
years or so, was used as a training aid. I cant remember the story on it,
but believe it to be new. It was complete with injectors, throttle body
and TPS and IIRC the ECU was also with it. I will try and remember to look
for it next week.