Caddy 472-500

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 24 23:41:52 GMT 1998

Yes, and that Newport News facility is still in existance,  rebuilding caddy
computers (very expensive---proprietary parts)....
the facility was bought by Allied Signal....then Siemens of all people...
so it goes back to Germany again.....:-)))     GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\