assmeblers and disassemblers

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Fri Sep 25 03:33:35 GMT 1998

>>disassembler does.  Fred's just a nerd, that's why he knew that "lda
>>$ff" assembles to 08ff.
>
>Actually i'm a failed nerd.  08 is not LDA.  I stared, then guessed just to
>illustrate the point.  My moto books are in the basement where I can't go :(
>
>Thank you everyone who pitched in to make my example clearer.  Its sad, I
>used to be able to add, subtract and simple multiplication in hex.  I
>thought, "Hey, I'll NEVER use this".
>
>Hey, guys--

Old processors assembly language = greek to me

Newer processors assembly language = geek to me

Nixon: His V.P. was a greek

Clinton: his V.P. is a geek

(And therefore his best office retention insurance!)

(Or , the fact that the Democrats got rid of Spiro first proves that they
were smarter then than the Republicans are now!!!)

>"Hey it fit with only 10 whaps with a hammer!" (Monica said so to the
>grand jury, so it must be so!!)

Ducking :-)>  !!

Regards, Greg