Nissan FJ20 Turbo Injection System

Nick Tangney mes at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 25 15:52:05 GMT 1998

Steve,
Thanks for your advice.
The injectors I have are not all from the same engine I suspect. I'm not sure
becase I bought them from EKW in Melbourne - had them freighted here. I'll be
sending them back. Still, I'm curious as to whether there are any differences
between them - they are of course very similar to, if not the same as the
injectors used in Holden's VL commodore turbo, but try finding those! I really
don't care what injectors I use, so long as they are capable of about 75 Hp
each, suit a turbo engine and will fit the manifold I have.
The Autronic SM2 controller I have can handle different injectors, only the
manual for the software which I have is so poor (as supplied by Autronic) that
I have been unable to figure out which setting is for which type of injector.
Fun and games!
Enjoy your weekend.
Nick