What size injector?

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Fri Sep 25 16:05:38 GMT 1998

Hi Roger

Sorry bout last. If that is the DOHC engine you will
need more than 19 lb injectors.. That engine is quite
high rpm happy.

You should be able to try the 22-24 lb injectors. I can tell
you for sure idle will suffer and emissions a bit with the
30LB injectors.

I have found that one size smaller injector works since
you can always fudge the cal a wee bit as well as FP.

Also the 80% max D.C. is conservative. I see 95% now and
then. Also I see max PW not at the highest rpm but usually
just above the torgue peak.

Maybe someone has done some dyno work with diacom
and has a record of duty cycle

gl:peter