Ida Demo

Alain Toussaint alaint at cgocable.ca
Mon Sep 28 05:49:22 GMT 1998

>If anyone else has had the problems I have getting a copy of Ida
>Demo from Datarescue, I got one that I'll forward you
>It's 11 meg., and takes me an hour to download/send, so holler
>if you can't get there from where your at.
>Oh, and that 11 is zipped.
>Cheers
>Bruce

Bruce,forward me the request the ida demo,i can download and forward it
in 3 minutes or less,dont put up with a (quite painfull) 1 hour
download.

--
alaint at toussaint.mbz.org   <--work now but it's temporary,this address
will change when i'll put my second server online (it need a hard disk).

alaint at cgocable.ca <--always worked and will continue to work,this
address will be relegated to backup duty when my server will be up.