D-jet, 68HC11 disassembler

Wouter de Waal wrm at ccii.co.za
Mon Sep 28 06:14:09 GMT 1998

Hi all

r.e. Bosch D-jet: See http://users.iafrica.com/w/wr/wrm/d-jet.html for
the list as published in the Bosch Fuel Injection Systems 1970-1979 Shop
Manual. Includes 1976-79 Caddy and 71-75 Mercedes.

r.e. 68hc11:

>Incorrect.  The every 6809 instruction is in the 68HC11, with the same binary
>opcode.

Not so. *Most* of the 6809 instructions are at the same place (i.e. opcodes
match) but quite a few are not. So a 6809 disassembler will give you an
idea of what's going on, but that's all.

>Another comment: to the person that could only find a simulator for the
>68HC11, the simulator has a disassembler in it and will work just find to
>disassemble to code, it just takes a few (10-20) more keystrokes to get
>the job done, but it works quite well.

Blech! :-)

Put in about 6 hours over the weekend, my disassembler is working. In Linux
(DJGPP/DOS soon). For some strange reason Borland C wouldn't compile
mem = (unsigned char *)malloc(65536) (grin - I know, it's DOS, not BC :-)

>Go look on
>
>http://www.datarescue.com

Hey, Orin, you know me, I'm cheep :-)

Anyway, with my disassembler I can customise it if I want to...

Wouter