EEC-IV Modifying for low impedance injectors

FHPSTANG1 at aol.com FHPSTANG1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 06:56:47 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/11/99 4:22:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
frederic at xephic.dynip.com writes:

<< Its nothing more than an inductor in parallel with the ECM output and
 ground, which then feeds a 1k resistor driving a large MOSFET which connects
 to 12V Battery, the low-impedance injector, which in turn connects to
 ground.  This worked very well for non-peak/hold style injectors.  The ECM I
 used was the GM 1418 Grand National ECM (Buick V6 Turbo)

 Hope that helped >>

Ummmmmm, could that be put into a schematic, I am having a little difficulty
picturing this....

John Miller