Won't go into learn

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 01:32:06 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/17/99, 9:12:43 PM, diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
writes:
<<I've got a Diacom run of a Syclone that isn't running right.  Everything
looks good, but the odd thing is that learn stays off...  Is this  a clue
that it's using a default value for something?.
Bruce>>

I've been playing around with the SyTy .bin in my '730 and noticed that it
doesn't go into  Block Learn for me either.  It will go into BL at idle (cell
0), but not in cell 1or 2.  However the Integer DOES work just not BLOCK
Learn.
I've been ignoring it for the time being since I have more important problems
to solve first.  I started with what was SUPPOSED to be a stock .bin and have
only made changes to misc. spark timing parameters and the fuel map.

Ted