Injector flow ratings (was: Bosch Flow Ratings)

d houlton x0710 tc75918 at hpra5.msc.az.boeing.com
Thu Apr 22 18:44:23 GMT 1999

Walter Sherwin wrote:

> >Theres a sheet for each of the sources's data, as well as a sheet that
> >gives the source location and a code for them.  The main "Composite"
> >sheet then is a collection of all these.  Theres I think 4 different
>

> This is great information Dan!   Do you have any data on B 280 412 912, or
> possibly 0 280 412 912?   Contact me off list if you wish.
>
> Thanks;
> Walt.

Nope I don't have it.  Like I said, all these came from the sources cited
in the sheets.  But, if you do (or anyone else for that atter) find some
more specs please send them to me or the list and I'll try to keep this
file updated.  Also, if you can add to the data that's there, that'd be
great.  I would still like to have the missing pressures and resistance
figures for instance.

--Dan
houlster at inficad.com
http://www.inficad.com/~houlster/amigo.htm