Looking for Steve Parkersons work.

jacobss at greatoaks.com jacobss at greatoaks.com
Thu Dec 2 00:02:24 GMT 1999

Hello all I am looking for work from a former list member named Steve
Parkerson.  It has been pointed out he is now passed onto the internal
combustion engine intake sky.  Darn I should have bought these years ago.

Any rate, I am looking for anybody who may have purchased any of his
manuals, my main interest is the VW conversion manuals.  If anybody has
these, I am looking for them to help me with a project, please drop me a
note.

Stephen Jacobs