stoich cristmas ???

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Sat Dec 11 02:00:02 GMT 1999

Hi !
Sorry for beeing in the philosophic corner today.....

Maybe this intens interest for stoich is trying to tell us something.
I think everything in the world can tell us things if we are open for it.
Why is it at just at 14,7 that everything falls into place.
7 is a saicret number......Is it that we should reach for the perfect love?
Then everything falls into place and the waste is harmless.
The perfect balance is better than the extreme?
When you reach the right balance something extraordinary happens?
Its not facts , it cant be given to us, because then you cant decide for
your self.   We have to belive.
Espen