258 TBI

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Dec 26 05:01:46 GMT 1999

Here's another scary idea, try reading the archives (the whole thing),
Fuel lines/return lines harnesses have all been covered.
For what you pay for a commerical unit, you could do several, yourself.
Soldering isn't rocket science, and heatshrink spagetti ain't expensive.
DOing you own harness allows you to temp wire it, get it running trouble
shot and then a final assembly.  Done right will make any commerial unit
look shody.
  Libraries also happen to be a source of info.
  GM shop manuals like for a 88 4.3 astro van would have about all the data
tech wise for a 747 retrofit.
Grumpy