TBI questions

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 02:50:50 GMT 1999

Hi Everyone,
       I beleive it was in 94 that GM changed the 454 injector,  at that time
they changed the fuel pressure from 12lbs to 30 lbs and from what I have heard
they use the 12lb(fuel pressure)350 injector in it's place...although I don't
know if it's the police injector or the standard injector...but.....if you
want to buy an early BBC injector the best place to buy them is from Holley
under part number 522-40 and can be had for around $60 jobber price,,,,,these
are brand new injectors.....Holley doesn't claim them to be GM injectors as
they are for single butterfly TB that they sell.....I have verified this in a
vehicle.  It sure is better than the $125. ea exhange from the dealer or $185
new(no core)
You can see these at:
http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/FuelInj/FIPA/522-40.html
I believe this URL to be case sensitive....anyway hope that helps the
group....
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 2/12/99 6:21:38 PM Pacific Standard Time, bearbvd at sni.net