PWM fuel pump

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Fri Feb 19 04:08:26 GMT 1999

--------------921DA2FB489A6E17E10A96A8

rauscher at icst.com wrote:

> Tom, can I get a bit of info on this guy (the fuel sensor). It sounds as though
> the
> fuel pressure measured is relative to the MAP pressure? Cost? Almost sounds
> as though the Mustang is doing the PWM fuel pump?

The new Vette does also....

> As for the schematic, I have to draw it up and get it scanned. When it does
> arrive,
> just remember that it hasn't been in a vehicle yet.

No problem. It will be in mine before spring.  Attached is a list of pins and
resistors and capacitors from your schematic. Please verify their values... I have
bad eyes and a poor monitor and have trouble reading the cap values... uf or mf , I
really can't tell on some..

Tia  Tom

--------------921DA2FB489A6E17E10A96A8

Chip	Pin	part