Connector

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Mon Feb 22 20:15:30 GMT 1999

Hi Max

Go to rad shack and get some prototype solder board with
some test pins.. solder two rows of pins in 0.100" apart
and two rows further out 0.600" apart. Remember to cut the
traces in the center..
This will adapt the calpak to the req eprom programmer

Email me and I might be able to send you a pic

:peter

Does anybody know where to get the 66 pin connector on the 727 ECM for
the memcal?  I'm not real good at soldering and dont want to try taking
it out.  I'd like to make a little rig to reprogram the rom chip with
out removing it from the memcal unit.
Thanks,