What's this ECM?

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 8 13:02:53 GMT 1999

Peter Fenske wrote:

> calpak ecm 16042431 stamped lists for 85-86 Fbody code F engine, MD8
> trans..

I appreciate all the responses! OK, here's some more info. Peter, I
found that number you gave in Ludis' archives, and thought I might have
been mistaken, but the bar code sticker on the metal cover has the
number 16052541 on it :-/ The bar code sticker on the PCB inside has
"255001205585161"

OK, for the PROM information - I see "HLK" and "2315" on it. Reason I'm
asking... I *think* this came from a TPI305, but we want to use it on a
TPI350. I was hoping for a quick EPROM burn, but if I can't cross ref
it, I don't know if it'll take a standard available .bin or not :)

Thanks!

-Andrew