GM TPI tips for a newbie

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Thu Jan 14 01:17:03 GMT 1999

Hi Charles

For the money the stock setup is ok. You peak rpm is gonna be
about 4500 rpm but the torgue is awesome.

Buy SVO injectors from ford. The 24# would do the job and run bout 200$ a
set.

As for calibrating your chip there is a lot of helpful people round here.

With the 406 you are facing the same lemma as me.
My vette runs a traction limited 13.2 at about 107 with the stock
manifold. The way to get bout a half second is to go with the tpis
miniram..But they cost in gold.. Bigger runners, the superram are
just a crutch when you deal with 383s and 406s..

gl:peter

Charles Brooks <cbrooks1 at mail.tqci.net> on 01/13/99 03:30:34 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu