Haltech E6GM

paul gem at alphalink.com.au
Sat Jan 16 11:11:41 GMT 1999

Hi All,
         The reason I am selling the haltech e6gm is that I bought another
race car ,from a guy called Doug robson whos name appears in the archive
files.
Doug if you read this contact me.......
My wife won't let me keep two race cars so I am selling bits and pieces and
or the whole car. the E6gm price is about AUS$1000 .A loom and sensors
could be supplied at a price.p.s only used on Sundays.
PAUL