Mopar PCM help request

Sare, Terry Terry_Sare at dell.com
Tue Jan 19 18:48:55 GMT 1999

No scanner unfortunately. The wiring diagram covers about 20+ pages in the
Factory manual for 98 RAM Pickup. What are you looking for?

7812 is weird baud rate. If I put a 485 transceiver on the bus will it
correctly translate the signal to TTL? Do you have any good references to
read for this bus?

ts