(promedit)

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Jun 2 22:48:11 GMT 1999

First, be warned, promedit can be finicky, if there's the slightest
problem
with the .ecu file, it can hang.

But, I still like it and use it.

So, to just look at a .bin, just type the command 'promedit' followed
by the name of the .bin you wish to look at:

	promedit 747akal.bin

Then, you will be prompted for a .ecu file, enter:

	SPK747

The '.ecu' part is assumed, and not entered on the prompt line.

I can recommend the .ecu file: SPK747.ECU, (I'm biased, see the gmecm
web site under 'member projects' or similar).

I also use the older version of promedit, the one in 'incoming' called
'promedit.zip'.

It will then complain about the cksum, just hit the 'enter' key.

You can now hit the 'F2' key, and enter a value which is a table/map
to observe.

BobR.