Knock sensors

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jun 2 22:54:04 GMT 1999

Heck, they can pick up the fractured ribs in a serpentine belt.  A poor
Alternator bearing.  Timing gears might give it KS a migrane, from all the
noise.
   Next chance, I get I think I'm gonna try an op-amp, and comparator, and
see what I get.
   In my experiments with the ESC Module KS, there were slight differences.
>From memory, was a max of like 4 degrees knock to 0 for a given engine.
Bruce