ARO 244's SUV's for sale

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 5 16:07:55 GMT 1999

The emissions were obtained for 49 states in 95-97
and 50 states 98,99.   90% of crash data was completed.
There are  production problems in Romania.
It was setup for the Ford 3.0 V6 Bronco engine and 5 speed
by Cosworth Engineering 95-97.    Mazda SUV V6 with automatic
97-99 and also some for Toyota powerplant.
No fuel injection reprogramming was done.
Trucks have high emission stds. and easy to pass.
There are no titles, there is a chassis number.
Sold as a roller, you could use offroad, farm vehicle, or a large mailbox.
If still interested , I can give you a contact.
Alex