Buick V-6, was Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 15 20:06:32 GMT 1999

AWESOME MAN!

Will do!

How much do the chassis dyno dudes charge for a few pulls on their
system?

Just wonderin, is it like $50 or $250 or $500 or $1,000+?

I have NO IDEA!

How much do your buddies charge ya? ANYTHING?

Thanks for the info!

I DO already have a turbo off of an early 80's monte carlo, has a
Quadrajet(Spreadbore) pedestal mount on the turbo inlet, Turbo's wasted,
of course, that's why it was in the junk yard, I paid $75 for what I
have, would really like the name of the company you entrusted with
rebuilding your turbo's!!

When/if ya ever run across it, lemme know, kay?

LATER!

Todd....!!