Prowler V6

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Jun 16 14:35:10 GMT 1999

> Well--there ARE no results, yet, just a pile of parts. Projected torque is
> 925 ft. lbs. from 1500 thru 4000 rpm. Allison promises a lap full of
> converter blades if one exceeds 4000.

I could live with that :)  Torque converter? - how about a flywheel?
<G>

> It would take a pretty big hood bubble, Fred--it measures about 41" from
> bottom of pan to top of air cleaner and air compressor. (and a fuzz more

Damn, that's a tall engine.  Well, maybe I could mount it in the bed,
and use the TM425 Eldorado transaxle?

> stouter front springs and tires--it goes about 1250 pounds, dressed. The
> bare block is a bit over 400 lbs.

And stouter A-Arms, and stouter cross members, and stouter...

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)