Will Chevy Mount to GMTH425 Toronado/Eldorado Transaxle?

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Jun 17 23:38:38 GMT 1999

The trans does use the BOP bolt pattern and while it will physical bolt up
some of the holes will be missing. The BOP pattern does not have the top
bolt like the chevy does. If you can find a universal dual bolt pattern
trans a the junk yard and copy that to steel you can make your own adapter
plate.