Which platform to start with...

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Tue Mar 9 12:50:56 GMT 1999

If all you want to do is get this thing running, then get a carb from
another vehicle, or even a new Holley 5200 or something.  Vega/Pinto carbs
can be had at swap meets for $15.  It was also used on Chrysler 2.2.  Vans
were open loop until '85.  If you really want a project, then go for it.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>