Bosch Fuel Pump

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Mar 13 18:17:46 GMT 1999

I pulled a Bosch pump off a Ford Bronco 4x4. It was located in the frame
rail
at about the drivers feet area. I understand that there is another pump
in the tank to feed this one. A low pressure feeding the high pressure.
Don't know what it had for an engine, as most of the truck was gone.

The numbers from this pump are similar to yours:

Bosch  9 580 810-002
12V 927(circled) 847-28 Made in USA
E6EF-9350-AA  8G28

I've a feeling that some of these numbers are lot #'s, plant #'s,
line #'s and/or date codes.

It has a threaded outlet and a formed inlet. I'll be doing a flow
test on it soon. When that's done, I'll post the info.

HTH

BobR.