Bosch Fuel Pump

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Mon Mar 15 14:15:06 GMT 1999

Oh, I see.  Don't forget to add baffling inside the tank or a separate surge
tank outside.  You will need it because EFI cannot handle momentary fuel
starvation like a carb.  Some just keep tank more than 1/2 full.  Be very
careful of fuel line routing and pump mounting.  Try to think what would
happen in a crash.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>