EEC V (was 8051 programming)

Ord Millar ord at aei.ca
Mon Mar 22 14:59:29 GMT 1999

I want to be able to adjust the injector size on a 96 Cobra, without having
to "trick" the mass air.  I also want to disable the IMRC check - either
bypass the routine that checks it's position, or put the opening RPM up
above the rev limit.  I have an autologic module, but hate the idea of
paying a tuner to adjust such simple parameters.

Ord