TBI Parts Wanted and 2.8 Parts for Free

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Mon Mar 22 15:00:23 GMT 1999

Guys:

A couple of quick parts wanted/available...first the parts I need:

-	An old LT1 stock cam.
-	An old TBI intake, preferably aluminum, and preferably off an angle
bolt head.
-	An old V8 computer controlled remote coil distributor
-	An old set of cast or hyperpathetic .030 over pistons for a 350.

I'd like to get these as cheap as possible, so if you have any of the above,
I would REALLY appreciate hearing from you.

OK, now things I have available, and in the spirit of the above
request...these parts are FREE to a good home. Shipping cost upfront only,
all are for an 86 2.8 GM RWD engine:

-	Aluminum Carb intake
-	Exhaust manifolds
-	Carb air filter housing
-	Carberetor
-	Aluminum front cover
-	Crank (late model large journal...needs a regrind due to a spun
bearing....)
-	Flexplate
-	Complete HO heads (cast iron...NOT the played valve FWD heads, but
these do have the larger valves)
-	non-computer remote coil HEI

Please let me know ASAP on all of the above!

Thanks!!!