NC hybrid setup/coolant blows heater core/how to avoid?

steve ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Sat May 1 18:45:48 GMT 1999

The JTR S-10 book shows 2 Everco 5/8" heater hose fittings, one with a
built-in restriction (3/8").  Part #H2894.  They also list a similar GM
part, #10039163, used on some 4cyl S-10s, to restrict flow.

I am pretty sure there is an in-line restrictor used on some Corvettes,
but I can't find in in JTR book.

--
Steve Ravet
ARM, INC