Espen's Reed Valves

Howard Wilkinson owly at mcn.net
Sun May 2 01:32:34 GMT 1999

Espen:
    That's one I've never heard..... or even considered...... what a
thought.... Has someone been doing that.....Wow the possibilities are
fantastic..... With such a setup you could use a centrifugal advanced
cam to get variable duration and the reed valves would take care of
the blowback problem at the low end......    At least a first thought
it seems like a brilliant solution.... wish I'd thought of that
one..... I'm going to have to think on that a bit more.  It takes care
of the intake at least.             H.W.