Cam regrinds feasible? (roller regrind)

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sun May 2 02:15:49 GMT 1999

I have a roller that was for a pro-stock, something like .775" lift, just a
bit much for my use, not much, but just on the edge for a road race card
(BBC). So Had it cut back to the .700 or so (I forget). I decided to back
to the nice safe Chevy ZL1 Solid lifter cam, always worked good, so why change.

Sandy