Direct Injection - Stratified

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Mon May 3 13:24:56 GMT 1999

It doesn't have to be a big restriction, and the overall benefits may
outweigh the drawbacks but the combustion that takes place in the chamber is
restricted from delivering pull power.  You must be referring to the Honda
CVCC which was a good solution to emissions at the time.  My comment was
mostly directed to prechamber diesels where all the fuel is injected into
the prechamber.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>