Injectors & harness

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 3 19:54:35 GMT 1999

Hello People,

My name is Todd, I'm new to the DIY FI thread, but believe this e-mail
thread system is a heaven sent...

What is the easiest setup to use on a 450+ cube BB from scratch... in
order to put out at least what it does in it's carb'd form of 450+ HP,
future plans are to twin turbo the beast....

Ya'll are WAY more experienced with this kindof stuff.. I'd like ya'lls
input in this matter!

Any help is SO appreciated....!!

The engine is a built 440 cu in engine and I want to inject it with the
most efficient system available for the least expensive price... i.e.
already existing OEM parts, if possible....  Laptop programmable is
probably a must....

Thanks....

Todd....

P.S. - I plan on using an EEC-IV with aftermarket injectors and throttle
body because of the larger displacement and HP...

What do ya'll think?

Thanks again....