ECU7 EFI project plans

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed May 5 01:43:09 GMT 1999

> I've had good luck using photo etching, from laser prints onto
> transparency. Just did a double-sided board with a .65mm spacing
> QFP on it. Turned out pretty good. Takes a fair bit of practice and
> experimentation to get it right.

never tried photo etching myself... paid others to do it, but my work has always been
simpler in nature therefore the "radio shack" or equivilent kits have been good enough,
using three trays (acid, base, and water wash), sorta like photography :)

Can you enlighten me a little bit?  I'd love to investigate this avenue more.

---

Frederic Breitwieser

Xephic Technology
"Leadership in IT"