atomization enhancement

Howard Wilkinson owly at mcn.net
Wed May 5 02:31:05 GMT 1999

Fredrik:
    Please tell me which common rail diesels use this kind of pressure
so I can be sure to avoid them ;-)......... The only common rail
diesels I am familiar with are the Cummins PT and the Detroit
engines.... They use nowhere near this kind of pressure.  I strongly
doubt that the Ford Powerstroke uses much rail pressure either.
H.W.