ECU7 EFI project plans

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Wed May 5 05:28:22 GMT 1999

Check the "Toner Transfer System" from DynaArt Designs
http://www.dynaart.com/E.DTF1.html

"This specially coated paper is run through any laser printer, (or
photocopier), like a regular piece of paper. ... The paper comes fully
documented with everything you need to know to make PCB's immediately with
just the use of a house-hold iron."

I haven't tried it myself.

Tom