alternative engines

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 6 15:00:24 GMT 1999

Speakin of that,

Today, I believe, is national prayer day, a LOT of my church, including
myself are fasting today....

I'll be thinking of God a LOT today, every time I get a craving for
food, I think of God....

I've done it before and have committed to do it today...

So far so good....

Tommor I get to do a treadmill test at the doctor's I feel like a car
with all the wires they hang on ya during the treadmill as well as when
I got en EKG done last Fri....

I went in to get a full physical last fri...

Haven't been to a doc in over 16 yrs, that's over HALF of my LIFE!!

Will get the report on everything on Fri after I do my treadmill,
whatever that checks...

I feel good, It's just that everyone around me seems to be developing
health problems... my wife is also developing even MORE mental probs..
haha, we're seperated, so I can get away with that....

LATER!

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm