Looking for a 1-psi Hobbes switch

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Mon May 10 12:23:33 GMT 1999

Previously, you (DemonTSi at aol.com) wrote:

another alternative is the diaphram used in washing machines they work in
inches of water ( put a restrictor to prevent backfire from poping it)

> In a message dated 5/8/99 5:54:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> EdDSP at ix.netcom.com writes:
>
> << Here's what I'm doing. I'd like to mount a switch on an intake manifold
>  that'll work once there is positive pressure (boost). Such a switch
>  exist? A part # would be most appreciated too. >>

and the washer machine one is adjustible

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8